
We rose real early and after a cup-o-tea and Jacob Uncles' customary feeding of the birds, dogs and fish, we were ready to head out.
We got ready loaded our stuff in the car and got a tour of the place. There were mango trees surrounding the entire plot apart from other kinds of fruit bearing trees. Last season I was told the place produced tons of mangoes. I know where I'm getting my mangoes this season, then.
While I was waiting for the car to be loaded with our stuff, I befriended a couple of parrier dogs. They were curious to see new visitors. Probably befriending us for their supply of food. Who knows?

We got ready loaded our stuff in the car and got a tour of the place. There were mango trees surrounding the entire plot apart from other kinds of fruit bearing trees. Last season I was told the place produced tons of mangoes. I know where I'm getting my mangoes this season, then.
While I was waiting for the car to be loaded with our stuff, I befriended a couple of parrier dogs. They were curious to see new visitors. Probably befriending us for their supply of food. Who knows?

No comments:
Post a Comment