Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

And Its Raining Again

This morning, I decided to take a ride to office with Jaideep. While standing on the pavement awaiting his arrival, I was ammused to find cab after cab stopping next to where I was standing inquiring where I wanted to go. man in Kolkata Cabs are no problem. Even last night after Some Place Else I just walked out and voila opened the door of a cab standing there and sat inside. the cabbie driver started the meter and then asked where I wanted to go. On hearing the destination, just drove on.

Anyway while I was updating my blog right now, I heard a droning noise from outside and went to see. It's come down Cats and Dogs. From where I was standing I could see the main road in the distance already inundated. People were wading in more than ankle deep water. Well lets see what happens. Will there be a deluge again?

Meanwhile the pics show this building which actually had trees growing out of it. Now they've been cut down which makes our lane look wider and more illuminated now. I guess those roots have been left there to hold the building together.

I hope it stops raining now. i'm hungry and want to go out and grab a bite.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date