Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Beer & Mutton Korma - Sheldon the Chef

I finally met Sheldon on Sunday Night and though he lived close by, my busy schedule made it a bit tough. So he came over late in the evening and after chatting at my brother's place, I went with him to his house to meet his mom. It would be outright harakiri not to visit Aunty if I had come all the way to Delhi and moreover if I was staying Gurgaon.

We tipdoed into the house, but after going into the kitchen did manage to wake her up. Which I was glad for and I got to meet her and she was happy too.

Then we went upto his room and had a couple of beers, which he keeps stocked in his fridge. Attaboy. Good thinking. Then, seeing the orange gravy and the chunks of meat, I couldn't resist the Mutton Korma and rice that Sheldon had prepared and had a good feast. I must admit, I've always enjoyed this chap's cooking. He ought to open a resturant soon. We guys then spent some more time chatting and finally we got in the car and headed back to my Brother's place.

I clicked this pick when I got back from his place, realising that I my blog didn't have too many pictures of me. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date