Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Morning Show - The Ant Bully

From the time I arrived back home, Rahul my cousin started pestering me to take him out. I was dead tired in the evening from 4 hectic days in Delhi and decided to call it an early night with the promise of taking him for a movie in the morning. He had been dying to watch “The Fast and the Furious – Tokyo Drift”. So we woke up and got up, got dressed and headed out for the movie at INOX. I had a holiday for Id.

When we reached INOX, I was told that Tokyo Drift had been changed and since I was there I wasn’t going back without watching a movie. So we ended up watching “Ant Bully”. It was a nice animated movie with a nice plot and message saying be nice to animals kind of thing. Effects were great though.

Halfway through the movie I got calls from office telling me it was a working day. Wow! When did that happen? So I rushed to office after the movie, all the while thinking it was some kind of prank my colleagues were pulling on me, but sure enough the holiday had been called off yesterday.

Anyway it was a normal day and without much ado.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date