Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Best Buffet Lunch in Kolkata

I was invited for lunch with the in-laws and what better place than Mainland China at South City Mall. Add to that the fact that it was their delightful Lunch Buffet. I say delightful because of the limitless quantities that one can eat at this buffet. Ok, I’m kidding about that. After going through the spread that is laid out, I think what makes it wonderful is that you take bits of everything on display and enjoy your own Chinese Food Tasting Festival.

I particularly liked the Chicken Fried Rice and Crab that was prepared today. Otherwise there was everything from soup to dumplings and noodles to shrimps. Of particular interest was the constant filling of the little tea cups with Jasmine tea. And all this for just Rs. 295/- + VAT per head, only at Mainland China, South City Mall.

Mainland China
South City Mall, S-313, 3rd Floor,
375 Prince Anwar Shah Road,
Kolkata - 700068
Tel: +91-33-64578361, 24225330/31/32/33