Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Celebrating the return of the “Red Kazi”

Saturday evening was a celebration of sorts. We went to Kowloon restaurant and it brought back memories of my childhood spent in New Alipore. Kowloon was the ultimate eatery for us as children. The drive down from G-Block till here was an outing in itself. Anyway the cause for celebration was that I finally took my Karizma out today and did some riding. It took me to Kalamandir to witness Atul Kasbekar in action and now it had brought me all the way to Kowloon to celebrate. Yippieee!

Ok I will tell you a bit about the food. It was a Kowloon Special Soup, Mixed Haka noodles and I Chilli Pork in Gravy. Oh and Jasmine Tea. See I’m true to my Foodie instincts.

Kowloon Restaurant
P-504, Block - M, New Alipore,
Kolkata - 700053
Tel: +91-33-24003145

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date