Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kolkata Bandh & Life as usual

Hey I know you guys are wondering about my absence from the virtual world. Well there's been nothing much to report except that the food is still great, but you'll don't want to hear about that anymore.

Ok, yeah I've been a little under lately. Cramp in my back towards the weekend kept me out of office and then the Bandh on Monday made it a long weekend. A bandh is such a waste of time and money. The sheer economic loss due to one day of inactivity in the state could probably pay to build another highway or power palnt or something of the sort if converted into real money. Apart from that one can't even venture out of the house. not that one would like to, but having the freedom to be able to venture out is what is severly missed.

So I spent my time catching up on a few more chapters of the book I was reading. I should finish it today.

- I have to start reading more.
- I have to get off my butt and excercise
- I have to start listening to music
- I have to start playing music
- I have to thank all of my frineds who have made my life so wonderful
- I have to apologise to many of you for being such a pain
- I need to get my bike real soon. I miss riding.

Ok on that note will leave you'll and write more, when something exciting happens in Kolkata.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:46 AM

    I finally managed to visit your blog!

    Treat for sure.

    Keep it up.

    Mehak

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date