Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

GOODBYE SNOWY

While the 4 days out on the Kolkata streets enjoying the Durga Puja Celebrations were fun. Last night our loving SNOWY passed away while we were at Babu Ghat immersing the Goddess Durga.

I'm going to miss her in the morning while reading the newspaper and having my cup of tea. Every morning i'd drop her a couple of Marie biscuits while having my tea.

In the evening being welcome by her bark and jumping up and licking me and wagging her tail just glad that I was back home is going to be hard to get accustomed to.

But then life goes on and Snowy shared her affections and kept the family, both her one her and overseas happy for over 12 long years.

Goodbye Snowy. We'll miss you. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date