Search This Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday Night Special

I was pretty tired on Saturday. Had come to office on my ZMA and after the usual Saturday lunch with the guys, I rode around town. and headed back home.

The only thing left to do in the evening was to watch a couple of flicks. I was annoyed that my cycle hadn't been fixed yet, so after I got that organised I headed up and relaxed for a while before setting up the evening movies at hand.

First it was Madagascar, which was a laugh riot with the "I like to Move it" dance thing and the Lion seeing all the animals as steak, not to mention him biting the zebra on his bum.

This was followed up with HOT SHOTS which again is the stupidest movie spoofing all the war movies of recent times. Charlie Sheen is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date