Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Karizma Smashed

The day can't get worse than this, can it? The love of my life smashed. Well as it happens, I stayed home a bit later than usual waiting for the elusive courier guy who had come to the house during working hours yesterday to deliver my elusive ATM card and since I wasn't there he told me he'd come back this morning. Well I waited till a bit past 11 am and finally decided to head to office. Since I was running late, I thought I'd take my bike to office today.

When I got down to the Garage and asked Mahendar (the chowkidar) to open the garage, he asked me with a look of surprise whether I was going to take my bike. Ya! Duh. That's why I'm carrying my helmet and gloves. His answer made me go dizzy. He told me that the bike was smashed and that's why he was asking me. Smashed what do you mean smashed? I remember parking it in there myself on Sunday and there was not a scratch on it.

The Plot thickens. As he was opening the gate, he told me Rahul (my kid cousin) had come down last night and tried to ride the bike. How the hell did he allow him was my next question. Well stupid one too, that rascal kid threw his landlord weight on the poor guy and rolled the bike out. I'm wondering how he even managed to do that. The last time he tried to hold the bike, he nearly fell over.

So he pulled the bike out of the garage started it, put it into gear and obviously it was beyond his dimwit ability to control the machine, so he just let it fall to it's left side. The entire front faring and handle will need to be changed.

I just took my aunt's car to office.

So much for saving a bit of money this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date