Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

Funny Posters

Ok if you guys are wondering what place these weird images have on my blog, well on insistence from a friend of mine who has been following my blog and who also happens to be a recent immigrant to the city, I have put these up. Kedar has been clicking these weird Sleazy Movie posters around town. I'm seriously planning to hold a contest for the weirdest one that can be found pasted on the walls of buildings around Kolkata.

The sight is not uncommon in other cities either, but the reason I wanted to put these up today is, an article I ready in the papers which talked about the West Bengal Government legalising wall paintings and posters. Ofcourse it did say this would apply to those of non commercial nature (read POLITICAL POSTERS) which could deface the walls of Kolkata's mighty buildings.

Anyway coming back to the posters at hand, Kedar has offically been designated a syndicated photgrapher (Spiderman a.k.a Peter Parker started this way too) for my blog. Keep up the good work boy. I'm going to post some really good one's tomorrow about something I saw yesterday on my way back home. So people come back for some more laughs, or then read the posters carefully for show timings in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date