Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Competition at my doorstep

Last night while riding back home, I had seen it driving past and since I didn't have the time to click a picture of the vehicle I realised I'd get another opportunity soon enough.

Soon enough??? The last thing you want in the morning as soon as you wake up is seeing competition branding right at your doorstep. I went to the balcony to have my morning cup of tea as usual and couldn't believe my eyes. Man I rubbed them a couple of times, then dashed for my mobile and my camera and clicked a couple of pics. Parked across the road was the van I had seen last night.

Wonder what the van is going to be used for? Junior B is getting a lot of mileage and he's turning BIG now, be it with scissors, stop sign or headphones.

AAAH. Just got news. They got three of them to ferry their staff to and from office.

1 comment:

  1. Convince your office head to put Aishwarya's pic on your office bus.
    That way, Abhishek will join forces with your office bus' side panel.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date