Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Canon Powershot A530. Click! Click!

I completely forgot the other high point of the day. We got our new digital camera for the office - Canon Powershot A530. Amrit immediately wanted to check out how the thing works and excitedly clicked a couple of shots and as usual got bored with it in several minutes. I guess a digital camera is a digital camera. It’s a bsic 5.0 megapixel with Retractable 4x optical zoom with 4x digital zoom.

We have Kartik as usual trying to crack some complicated financial cost benefit thingy. He always seems to be crunching numbers in front of his laptop. Amrit even walked over in front of my wroksation and clicked one of me. Not really one for GQ yet!

Oh another hilarious incident was in the evening riding in the car and Kartik in animated conversation talking to the broker. I was so convinced that he was speaking in Tamilian that it came as a shock to me when he told me it was Gujarati. Ever met a Tamilian who speaks fluent Guju?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date