Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Malling till JAB WE MET

I had much more pressing matters to attend to after my visit to the Lawyer’s office. I spent the afternoon into the early evening at a Mall located at Bhowanipore called Merlin HOMELAND. A 5 floor mall dedicated to all home stuff, from paint to flooring, from bedroom to bathroom and kitchen to toilet. Add to that an exclusive 3 floor section dedicated to all things electronic and electrical called E-Zone.

So I’ve got a list of stuff to buy and know what it costs. At one time it seems like a whole lot of money, but then most of us don’t realise what it takes to set up a home and live in the luxury of having things bought of time making our lives comfortable. But here’s another eye opener for those who plan to ever do a spring clean, you’ll realise the amount of junk you have accumulated over the years.

Anyway the hours spent at HOMELAND had me work up an appetite and I ended up going to FORUM where some more window shopping and video games kept me busy till I met up with friends and we ended up at STAR STRUCK a sports bar lounge kind of place. A bit dark for my liking, but good to chill out in their comfy seats over a couple of beers, not to add that its not all that expensive.

Then I picked up tickets for JAB WE MET and I think that was the perfect way to end a long fruitful day. The movie is a must watch and though I had apprehensions about the movie starring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, the movie turned out to be super. I must admit that Kareena has done a splendid job and just as I had raised my opinions about Akshay Kumar a while back, Ms. Kapoor has definitely gone up several notches in my book. The lady can act. The movie is a laugh riot, more so in the first half and though the second half tones down a bit, it’ll keep you glued on. All the songs have a perfect place in the movie and are in sync with the storyline. So all I can say is, if you want to watch an entertaining movie, go catch JAB WE MET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date