Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

A not so Hot Ski-Fi Flick

I watched Aeon Flux last night in the hopes of getting my mind off the hype that was created about the cyclone which was supposed to hit Kolkata. There was a misty swirling drizzle outside at about 9pm and I locked myself in and watched Charlize Theron perform her stunts in a senseless action packed movie. Some of the effects and concepts were good, but overall the plot wasn't gripping at all. I'm beginning to think, that this formula of Babes in body hugging scantily attired uniforms to see movies is a bit overrated.

1 comment:

  1. Aha finally a guy who seems to be reaching the conclusion that most women reached eons ago ...
    Body hugging does not translate into mind gripping:-P

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date