Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

Troops Still Deployed

After Dinner when I headed back home, I had to cross the 7 Point Crossing and as mentioned it had now been taken over by the Army. Several Trucks and a command jeep had been deployed. I actually came into close range and noticed that the troops didn't seem to be happy about the fact that they had been called into the streets and relegated into a policing force. They had the look of disdain and seemed eager to get back to the barracks.

Once back home I noticed that they kept patrolling the area between the "Command Centre" and Topsia which is across the No. 4 Bridge a bit past my house. This continued all night.

1 comment:

  1. Kolkata has gone to the dogs. Nothing can bring it back to its former glory.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date