Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sunday Movie

I spent my Sunday in a perfectly useless way. I lazed around at home and watched a movie which had been in my collection for a while, but I had not got around to watching it, as is the case with several others that are still awaiting a day such as this. V for Vendetta starring Natalie Portman was a dark movie about how people search for answers and how circumstances make them who they are. How one person's determination builds a system and another’s brings it down creating a different kind of system. The means, whether they are the right ones or wrong ones, are very subjective. But then it’s a movie not suited for the likes of most of us. I kind of enjoyed it, yet was in a state of absolute laziness, so its hard to say how I would have reacted had the mood I was in been different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date