Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mecca for Chinese Food

Saturday had me running from pillar to post. After spending several hours at Old Post Office Street next to the High Court sorting out my house papers, I drove all the way to Udayan to collect some more documents and submit them with the Housing Society there.

Since I was out I decided to get some shopping done too. So stopped by at The Raymonds Showroom on Camac Street and ordered some suits and my first venture into ethnic Indian clothes. I ordered a Sherwani. Am wondering how that will turn out, but then there's always a first time I guess.

Thereafter I made a brief visit to Gariahat Market to check out some more ethnic wear.

All that gallivanting had worked up an appetite and since it was evening I decided Tangra would be a great place to celebrate the fact that i had accomplished quite a bit of work in one day. The more popular places like Beijing and Big Boss were packed and overflowing and waiting was up to one hour. So I drove further into Tangra and came to Kim Ling. I’ve had food here before and I quite liked it on my last visit. We got place as soon as we arrived though the place was packed.

What ensued were some excellent Thai Soup, Chilli Chicken, Hakka Noodles and Schezwan Chicken. The three of us had to struggle with the quantity of food and finally got quite a bit packed. I think Kim Ling is worth every Rupee you pay for the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date