Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yummy and Cheap too

On Thursday, after getting out late from work, I was quite indecisive about what to do. So while driving around, we happened to be close to Beckbagan Market where we realised there were Beef Rolls available. We decided to stop and have beef rolls. I had heard about them, but never really got around to tasting them.

We stopped on the corner opposite the market where there were a couple of Dhabas that made these rolls. We first ordered one each for the two of us. Then came a second round while I hopped across the road to buy a 500ml bottle of Pepsi. And then I went for my third one. They were so tasty I could have even gone for a fourth but decided to quit while I was still ahead. And how much do they cost; Rs. 7/- a roll. Can you beat that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date