Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Fiesta, in the True Sense

After what seems like an eternity, we made a visit to South City Mall. It’s our home-away-from-home. It was supposed to be a brief stop on our way to The Tollygunge Club, but turned out to be an elaborate stopover. We ate; shopped and shopped some more.

Our first stop was at the food court because I hadn’t had breakfast or lunch and this was much need. Foodtalk, the food court is the best place for a quick bite. So I ordered we ordered one Chana Batura (the biggest single Batura I’ve ever seen or eaten) and a sandwich with one large Pepsi to go. After that we made stops at Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Starmark and some other stores. We spent a good three hours at the mall.

After trying out their Saloon “Transcend” for a Haircut and shave we went for a swim at the club.

This worked up an appetite and the closest place to grab a decent bite was Comics. So comics it was, just off Southern Avenue. I think I filled my Stomach with the Jughead’s Fruit Overload and then was struggling with my Fish Florentine. The other order on the menu was a Hungarian Goulash. We skipped the sweet dish at the end, else I’d have to be carried out.

This was a Sunady Fiesta in the true sense; Shopping, Swimming, Self-Pampering and Food.




Comics
45 S R Das Road,
Off Southern Avenue,
Near Menoka Cinema,
Kolkata - 700026
Tel: +91-33-24637126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date