Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

Complete Sunday!

After Saturday’s weather and day long laziness and eating, I decided that on Sunday I had to make up for the calorie intake and a swim was definitely on the cards, cold or no cold, rain or no rain. So before we went to the club we made a pit stop at the food court at South City Mall. Lunch is important. So this time we decided to try the Sizzlers from Simply Sizzlers at the Food Court. We ordered a non-vegetarian sizzler and two Sea-food Sizzlers. Man was that a brilliant choice. Just seeing the trouble the guy went through to put that dish together was enough. The veggies were placed first and then the two tiger prawns’ one on top of the other at right angles and the piece of bhetki in between and the sauce poured on top finally finished with a scoop of white butter just enticed me to dive into it.

For Rs. 190/-, this was one of the best Sizzlers I’ve had. After that some pastries and we were off to the club. Well after a pit stop at Gariahat market that is. I can’t believe I went Sari shopping with the wife. I think maybe I’m better at this kind of stuff than she is. Oh we even made a stop at FAB India; and indulged in some shopping there too. I think I’m quite a Shopaholic! From there it was non-stop to the club and I went straight for a swim. The indoor pool was heated and the hour spent swimming definitely helped burn some calories. Of course the rain outside just got heavier.

But at the end of it all, it was a Sunday well spent. Aha it’s not over yet. From the club we decided to head back to South City Mall and watch a movie at FAME. Roadside Romeo was an entertaining movie. Considering it’s an animation and the first of its kind from Walt Disney and Yash Raj Films in India. The three main characters are voiced by Saif Ali Khan (Romeo), Kareena Kapoor (Laila) and Javed Jaffrey (Charlie Anna). It’s a must watch to see how Bollywood flicks can now also happen in Animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date