For Rs. 190/-, this was one of the best Sizzlers I’ve had. After that some pastries and we were off to the club. Well after a pit stop at Gariahat market that is. I can’t believe I went Sari shopping with the wife. I think maybe I’m better at this kind of stuff than she is. Oh we even made a stop at FAB India; and indulged in some shopping there too. I think I’m quite a Shopaholic! From there it was non-stop to the club and I went straight for a swim. The indoor pool was heated and the hour spent swimming definitely helped burn some calories. Of course the rain outside just got heavier.
For Rs. 190/-, this was one of the best Sizzlers I’ve had. After that some pastries and we were off to the club. Well after a pit stop at Gariahat market that is. I can’t believe I went Sari shopping with the wife. I think maybe I’m better at this kind of stuff than she is. Oh we even made a stop at FAB India; and indulged in some shopping there too. I think I’m quite a Shopaholic! From there it was non-stop to the club and I went straight for a swim. The indoor pool was heated and the hour spent swimming definitely helped burn some calories. Of course the rain outside just got heavier.
Comments
Post a Comment