Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our First Baby Finches

After watching an action packed film last night, I had quite shocking morning. As usual I got out of bed and as the practice has been for the past couple of weeks, in my sleepyhead state went out to check on our little finces.

I looked into the Ross & Monica nest where there had been two eggs, and to my surprise I couldn't see the white orbs.I looked more closely and wondered where they could've have gone to. No sign what soever. That's when I started to panic and rubbed my eyes and got them to open wide.

I was in complete shock to see those two pink creatures form in-front of my eyes; tiny little finchy babies. Two of them with their beaks opening and closing. Gosh! Could the be so tiny? I went running back in and shook my wife out of her sleep.

I told her the eggs had hatched and we had Finchy Babies. That's the fastest I've seen my wife jump out of bed and kiss her sleep goodbye. One moment she was asleep and the next she was at the cage checking the little babies.

We spent he next hour or so engrossed with them.

I say what a wonderful way to start the day!

for more check out FINCHITY FINCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date