Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

An Hour in Paradise


It was only 9.30 Am and my wife wanted to visit the Ice Skating Rink to get something sorted out with one of the shops she had bought a product from a couple of weeks ago at an Exhibition. There was no way in the world that the exhibition would have opened for business at such an early hour. So we wondered what we could do for the next couple of hours.

Suddenly my wife suggested we go to her mother’s work place and hang out with some little wonders. Hang out with children for a bit, that’s awesome. I was immediately in. She wanted me to see this one child in particular and told me how she thought he was so cute.

So we landed up at SICW and spent the next hour or so with the kids.







All I can say about the experience is “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”.

you can know all about their work at www.sicwforchildren.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date