Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

INCEPTION

I just watched INCEPTION thanks to a friend of mine; Ekdum free ka movie at FAME South City. He also told me the movie would be best viewed from the middle of the hall and so my wife and I opted for row E instead of our customary Row A/B/C and were sitting plum in the middle of the hall. The screen looked quite huge from here.

The opening scene introduced us to our Protagonist, Leonardo Dicaprio washed up on a beach. And after that starts the madness. The guy who conceived the script, the guy who directed it and the people who have acted in it must have spent a lot of time getting used to the entire concept. The entire first half is about familiarizing you with the concept. If you’re not paying attention from the word go, you’ll completely lose track of the movie post the interval.

So what’s it about, well it’s about dreaming and how people can be influenced in their dreams. Explain the concept would require me to be on some sort of “stuff”, so I’m not even going to go there. All I can say is that if you want to get blown away, go watch the movie. You’ll either come out intrigued or disgusted. The movie will definitely make you think.

Dicaprio is his usual intense self in the character of the man who invented INCEPTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date