Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Couple Of Days in the Financial Capital

Just before entering the Taj, I just had to get a picture of the Bandra-Worli Sea Link which is very near completion and promises to cut down travel time between the suburbs and the business district in town by one hour.

Anyway that was in the morning and after we left the Taj in the evening, we headed out with an ex-colleague for a drink and ended up going to a place called Temptation just off Hill Road. A couple of drinks later we went our separate ways. I decided to do some lukhagiri on Linking Road and Hill Road and make plans for the later part.

The plan finally brought me to Zenzi. I caught up with Dharmesh, a school friend and my sister in law Akhila. We were pleasantly surprised to also catch up with another couple of my wife’s cousins, Vikram & Jagdeep, there. It was just a great evening over beers and munchies.

Way past midnight, Dharmesh and I decided to go grab some dinner and he took me to a place called Persian Darbar where we indulged in some great Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date