Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Promise of better road travel

This morning as I left for office a sudden downpour brought traffic to a crawl. As the wipers kept sweeping the rain water from the windscreen I noticed I was behind a pink bus that had the name “VOLVO” written in huge letters across the back window. I was quite amused how every bus wanted to be a Volvo and when I looked more carefully it just got better. In small letters over the “VOLVO” was written “JUST LIKE” in small letters.

This was just too funny and the traffic posed the perfect situation for a picture. So I whipped out my camera and took these pictures. It just goes to show how Volvo buses have set the benchmark of luxury road travel that all operators want to make the promise of being just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date