Search This Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

Brain Damage to Ugandan Savage

Last evening I went for a senseless film at Fame South City mall. Called Dil Kabaddi, it seemed to play more ‘kabaddi’ with my sensibilities. OK, I have to agree that the cast was very good with the likes of highly acclaimed actors like Rahul Bose (Rishi), Irrfan Khan (Samit) Soha Ali Khan (Mita), Konkona Sen (Simi) and Rahul Khanna (Veer). Both Payal Rohatgi (Kaya) of Bigg Boss fame and Saba (Raaga) are also good in their roles. Unfortunately this comedy of errors about failed marriages and extra marital affairs and the likes of that just aren’t captivating as it lacks any semblance of a story line.

I have to say I’m glad that I ate some great food before the movie at the Food Court and even gladder to say that once I got back home, I watched the critically acclaimed movie with Forest Whitaker playing the role of the mad dictator Idi Amin in “The Last King Of Scotland”. I watched the movie till the wee hours to gain back some of that lost cerebral matter earlier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date