Search This Blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

Chimney Soup at Eau Chew

Ok after the last fiasco of going to Eau Chew Restaurant, we made another attempt this Saturday and managed to catch some much desired Chimney Soup. Along with that we had chicken chow, fried rice, chilli chicken and sweet n sour mixed vegetables. Eau Chew is famous for its Chimney Soup and every once in a while is worth a visit.

I guess this pulled me away from being glued to the TV on Saturday. Even though I wanted to go watch Parikrama playing live at Some Place Else, I couldn’t bring myself around to that and headed straight back home to catch up on the happenings in Mumbai, switching from one news channel to another to catch the latest updates of the siege of the historic TAJ Mahal Hotel in Mumbai.

EAU CHEW RESTAURANT
12, Ganesh Chandra Avenue,
Kolkata - 700013
Tel: +91-33-22378260
Mr. Joseph Huang
Mob: +91-9830141857

1 comment:

  1. I too visited this place for its famous Chimney Soup. It was great and I liked their Josephine Noodles too. Great place for mouth watering Chinese food.
    Wrote a blog post on our visit at my blog here.
    Would love to have your comments on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date