Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ROYAL CHALLENGERS get FIRE&ICE

Last evening after a lot of deliberation I finally went out to FIRE & ICE. They've changed the alignment of the seating a bit, more to make for a more distinct and isolated smoking section. Otherwise the food is still great and the service excellent. Try out their Pepperoni Pizza. A meal for two here with alcoholic drinks would cost about Rs. 1000.

On the way back I noticed the huge Foot Overbridge at Park Circus No. 4 Bridge crossing displaying the entire Royal Challengers team. Yes Mr. Mallya only if your team was performing as well as the billboard. While clicking this picture and elderly "uncle" in the car next to mine was wondering what on earth I was doing. I initially lowered my window and stuck my hand out to click with my phone. But that didn't seem to capture the picture as well as I had wanted it. So I unzipped my bag and pulled out my camera and started clicking away. Sometimes with the flash sometimes without and sometimes in auto mode and sometimes in night mode till I got the picture I wanted. And you're probably wondering, all this in traffic. We thank you Kolkata Traffic Police for such long waiting times at red lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date