Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Tree Decorated

I decided to decorate the christmas tree a couple of nights ago and when my aunt took out "THE TREE" I went into shock. that was not a Christmas Tree, it was a Bonsai standing at just about a foot and a half. Man, it was Christmas and it had been a good 12, maybe 13 years since I last decorated a tree. this wasn't going to do. So I headed out at 9 pm in the hopes of finding a shop open from where I could buy a Christmas Tree and decorations.

New Market had just closed, but as we turned onto Free School Street, all the shops were buzzing with activity. Trees, lights, decorations; all the works. I went staright about the business of buying a tree and decorations and before long I was back home setting it up. The next couple of hours went by in a flash and voila it was 2 am and I had a decorated christmas tree. Some fine tuning will happen the next couple of days. Christams carols in the background really brought in the essence of the yuletide spirit. I can just imagine snow outside. Yeah yeah, I know we're in the Tropics and there'll be no reindeer and sleds, but Ho Ho Ho...Santa is gonna come to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date