Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bhoot Banglaa, Puchka and Some more Planes

Yesterday, after a initiation and a lot of convincing from my colleagues, I accompanied them into the dilapidated building in front of the office. we headed in and there was a cold dank feeling that encompassed us followed by the flutter of feathers and several pigeons flew out of what I would assume has now become their abode. Apart from the pigeons, I'm sure the place is also a rodent paradise, not to mention the millions of creepy crawly creatures that must have inhabited this decadent old building.

Once inside, we noticed that there were more roots and creepers holding the walls together than was visible from outside. The ceiling of both floors above had caved in and though some of the others were adventurous enough to go up to the first floor, I stood down there on a mound of rubble and was trying to capture the little sunlight which was coming in from the caved in roof.



After all of that a round of Puchka was so yummy!
A little addition and display to my collection of Scale Model Aircraft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date