Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Retro Music Pumped up at The Apartment

Last evening I went out to The Apartment at City Centre in Salt Lake. The place was relatively empty but the music was pumping to decibels that would make your eardrums pop. The good part though was that the music was all old rock’n’roll stuff spiced with some modern beats to make it more night club friendly. Of course the DJ was the only one dancing to his own beat. But what a joy it is to see this young spin-doctor do his thing and enjoy it too. He’s more like a wind up toy that has been wound up so hard that he’s spinning nearly out of control.

We knocked back several beers and ordered some chicken lollipops and fish fingers to go. We kept count of the beers by peeling off the label from each bottle we knocked back and pasting it on the table. That was loads of fun.

Later on the way back home, to my utter surprise, I found that the roads I had been talking about being totally eroded in my story on my Improve Kolkata Initiative had been repaired to a large extent. Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date