Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Food, partying and the Usual Stuff

The past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic on the work front, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t had time to go out and indulge myself in what I like most (among all the other things that I like most) FOOD. It’s been Peter Cat, Mocambo, Pizza Hut, Macdonald’s, One Step Up, Big Boss (Tangra) and other street food.

And you’re wondering whether Some Place Else feature in all of this. Of course it does. How can it not feature in my places to hang at least one day of the week? I did hang at Roxy last weekend though. Heka and a party at home were among the highlights of the last week. Thank god I’ve gone past the age of mad partying, so the guests were civil and I didn’t have to deal with a war zone the next morning in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date