Search This Blog

Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Partying

I had wanted to go to this new place called Charcoal Grill for a while. In fact for the past several months I saw the place coming up and running because it was on the route to and from home to office.

Finally I got to try the place. The ground floor is a bar and the first floor has fine dining. I should say vast dining both in terms of space and the size of the menu. The menu was like an encyclopaedia on food. We decided to go in for some coastal food and there was crab, appam and some goan curry. After all that food the sweet dish was also nice. I think the ambience is simple and the service is decent. Food quality and quantity would get an 8 out of 10 and the space and comfort another 8 out of 10. If you’re wondering if they serve alcohol, yes they do. The restaurant is marginally more expensive than the ones on Park Street.

Charcoal Grill
102 A & B, Park Street,
(Opp Hotel Camac Plaza)
Circus Avenue,
Kolkata - 700017
+(91)-(33)-22806670, 22473226

After that I went to Some Place Else to get my feed of Music. Urban Reflektions was playing and they were doing a decent job to make it worth the visit after that heavy duty meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date