Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bad Kismat, No Konnection!

Last night I had the misfortune of sitting through the worst movie I’ve been for in the recent past. After watching “Jaane Tu” twice, and the other movies recently this was a complete disaster from scene one. Thought the film has been promoted quite heavily across Medias, the end product lands flat on its face. I’ve never seen such a bad pairing of two stars. Shahid Kapur and Vidya Balan just fail to have any chemistry on screen. And in all fairness I’m not going to draw comparisons to the super duper hit JAB WE MET and his on screen chemistry with co-star Kareena but not even once in the film did the pair connect. I felt the pair of Om Puri and his co-star playing his wife had more of a connection than the lead pair. Shah Rukh Khan’s Voice at the beginning also fails to sell the film. Juhi Chawla’s character though nice fails to save the film. Boman Irani might save the day for the plot at the end, but he too can’t save this film.

I doubt it’ll go beyond this week at theatres.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date