Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beating the Blues on Monday Night

After such a hectic weekend one can’t just let the tempo off, so Monday night I headed out to Heka at The Stadel in Salt Lake and met up with some friends. It was pretty decent in the sense that the DJ hadn’t come in and we could engage in some conversation without exerting our vocal chords. The evening was nice over a couple of beers and then on the way back home I decided to check out a restaurant I crossed everyday on my way back home. It’s called Sanjha Chula. Well for all practical purposes to put things in perspective, it’s a high end Dhaba. The Tandoori chicken and Kulchas were good and I finally got to eat here. So now I know where to make a pit stop if I’m ever hungry on my way home and there’s no dinner made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date