Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Atrium has a New DJ while SPE Rocks on

A couple of days ago I bought a mike. Why? I’m trying making a music room. I bought a Shure SM58 audio mike. Last evening after a quick stop at Music Messe to pick up a few more cables to connect my computer to my amplifier, I headed to Some Place Else.

There was a slight pitter-patter and the perfect weather to catch a beer. What better place than Some Place Else. When I got there the DJ was belting out some good rock music as usual. I hung out while I waited for the band to start and they did a bit after 10 pm. Hip Pocket as usual got their gig going and a couple of Beatles tracks set the mood for the night. The music faded into the background as I got busy chatting with a couple of chaps I met there. Beer and conversation and Hip Pocket dishing out their fare of great music got me through a nice evening.
The high point of the evening was meeting Hitesh after an eternity. We caught up, rolled up our sleeves and exchanged views on the recently acquired tattoos we both had and then he knocked me out with news that he was the new Dj at Atrium the coffee shop on the first floor of The Park. So after I was done with Some Place Else at about 11 pm, I just had to go and check this out. My man can spin some good music. The same way he can spin those ladies on the dance floor when he’s giving Salsa lessons. You can catch him there from 10 pm to 1am everyday, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date