On my last day as I was heading back to Kolkata and was on the way to the Airport, I still had a yearning for more of the sights of Chennai and here's a quick click of a temple I saw on the way.
I'm back in Kolkata and can't help but capture this strange plant sculpture of an elephant juxtaposed with the famous Kolkata Yellow Taxi.
Being a Railway buff (train-spotter) I couldn't help but notice this Locomotive which is used for Overhead traction checking as I alighted from the car at the Airport Departure Terminal. The Engine is being used to test the Electrification of the Chennai Metro.
At the Airport, I captured a couple of Aircraft pics as I walked down the Aerobridge to my Indigo Aircraft.
An Indigo Airbus A-320-232 (VT-IDV) above and and Air India Airbus A-320-231 (VT-EPF) below.
As I board my Indigo Flight back to Kolkata, the adventures of walking the streets of Chennai are sinking in and I'm planning my next trip to cover all the other amazing Pieces of Architectural Heritage this city has which I couldn't cover in this two day jaunt.
For more pics on my adventures, you can check out my Instagram
Comments
Post a Comment