Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blowing in the wind

Got caught in the downpour at Park Circus today. The skies have been opening up nearly every evening for the past few days. I left office, just before the storm hit. Gusts of wind blowing debris all over followed by a downpour that left visibility down to a couple of feet. This was not exactly the kind of weather I wanted to be out in stuck on the streets, especially when I saw a hoarding being blown to shreds and the RJ on the radio was advising people to stay indoors as news was pouring in of trees being uprooted on various roads affecting traffic flow.

Just so happened that I was carrying my camera today, so what better than to make use of the time being stuck in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date