Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 Malls, one new, one old, one day!


Started the day with a visit to Metropolis Mall, Hiland Park. Now 'malling' is my business, since I've joined the retail industry. 


Mid day saw me at Avani Riverside Mall, the newest addition to the Howrah Skyline and Retail boom. The Mall has an amazing food court and several Anchor Stores like, Reliance Trends, Reliance Digital, Pantaloons, Bigbazar and E-zone. Among  others Adidas, Nike and Bata have set up shop here. For Photography enthusiasts, the Opening of a Canon Image Square in the the mall is a boon. I did feast on a Maharaja Mac Meal for lunch. A mall without MacDonald is a bit hard to digest at times, so full marks for the Big M being present in this property. 


And couldn't resist taking this photograph. I've never had the opportunity to click the Vidyasagar Setu from  this side of the River.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date