Search This Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Biggest Prawns I’ve ever eaten

Wondering what to do for lunch, we decided to go for Bengali Food and ordered from our usual place. We ordered the Thalis and then the guy on the phone kind of convinced me about the Jumbo Prawns. He kept telling me they weighed in at 250gms. So I ordered two.

It’s not until we opened the foil packing (they usually send in Tiffin carrier, but today they were having a busy delivery schedule) that we realised what he meant by when he kept telling me “they’re big”. 

So I just had to take a pick of the yummiest and biggest prawn I’ve ever eaten.


1.  Spl. Thali with Mutton
(includes Plain Rice, Dal, Sabji, Fish, Aloo Bhaja, Papad, Chutney)     Rs. 130 x 1
2.  Spl. Thali with Chicken
(includes Plain Rice, Dal, Sabji, Fish, Aloo Bhaja, Papad, Chutney)     Rs. 130 x 1
3.  Jumbo Prawns in Malai Curry                                                    Rs. 180 x 2

Bhuri Bhoj Restaurant
318, Madurdaha, Kalikapur,
Kolkata - 700107
Tel: +91 33 65176077

They delivery in a certain km radius and I’m glad we fall within that radius.

1 comment:

  1. How come both the mutton and chicken thalis come with fish as the non-veg component?

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date