Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two Faces: Naughty/Sweet

These two cuties got inquisitive while I was standing outside Kafe Bindass, Golpark. The little girl politely asked if I could get her something to eat, while the little boy/girl (am not sure), brash and naughty got straight to the point; “gimme money”. A little later, he/she was like, take a picture of me with your camera, and that’s when I squatted and went clickety-click. The little one seemed like he/she had done this a lot before.
Anyway after I was done, I got them a couple of pastries which they happily took and went on their way, thrilled that they got their pictures taken too.



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, and the photos are well captured. And it's always better to give them something to eat than money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I believe in that too. Money will go into some useless products. Atleast you know the food cannot be misused.

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date