Search This Blog

Friday, September 03, 2010

Kolkata’s got Talent

This morning as I pulled out of my colony gate on my way to office, I was stuck behind these cyclists. Well I finally did overtake them and waited for them to come around the bend at the market where I clicked a picture. I just had to document this. Two guys on cycles, Electricians I figured because one of them was carrying a whole lot of tube lights which were tied to his cycle and the other had some tools which looked like those used by electricians.

I just figured that had this been in the US, they’d probably qualify for “America’s Got Talent”. Two guys cycling through crowded streets balancing a 10-15 foot ladder on their shoulders. Amazing!

This can only happen in Kolkata. I guess “Kolkata’s got Talent”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date