Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Only Sleeping!

Last night on my way back home from office while waiting at a traffic signal on the E.M. Bypass, this strange scene caught my eye. Actually stared me in the face is more like it, as I was parked right next to this man sleeping in the Traffic Police Man’s Pedestal in peak hour traffic. I don’t know what was more hilarious; the use he had put the pedestal to or the fact that he was fast a sleep in the midst of that cacophony.

As I clicked this picture on my mobile and drove off, several thoughts started to go through my mind; is this the state of our Police Department, sleeping while crimes go unabated, or is this how callous they are with the resources provided to them, is this the reason citizens have lost faith in those that have the responsibility to serve and protect…

As the mounting thoughts about the apathy of the Police Department started making me dizzy, I changed the train of thought to things more exciting and meaningful. I thought of reaching home in a couple of minutes to my wife and then about what I was going to build next.

I’m sure a lot of you have been wondering what’s been cooking as I haven’t put up any of the pictures of my new builds. Well I’ve decided to do that after things started shaping up on the mini city that I have images of in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date