Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

A small SJC94 get together at Magnolias

Headed out to Park Street after office to meet the guys at Magnolias. Narendra was the one who had called me and told me about the get together, so when I went up the flight of stairs into Magnolias and scoped out the entire joint in search of a familiar face, there was none.

So standing by the stairs I gave him a buzz and he told me he'd find out if the guys had comes and so I took a seat at one of the tables. In several minutes the guy from the table infrotn of where I was previously standing turned around to me and called my name. Gosh it had been like 15 odd years since i had seen Shamik Chakraborty.

Anyway just then we were joined by Sumit followed by Arijit and shortly after by Debdeep. Party got moving, catching up on old times, talking about present situations in our lives et al. Then Nizar joined us and the party just got more boisterous.

Nizar had to leave in a hurry having prior dinner plans and so did I. I was meeting Vishal at SPE at 9:00pm and it was was just across the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date