Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Build Up to The Weekend

Friday Night, I decided to visit my favourite haunt, Some Place Else. It had been a while since I went there. So after a great meal at One Step Up, where I was astonished by the service we got, we headed out to Some Place Else. The usual suspects, Hip Pocket, were there belting out favorites from the Beatles and other bands from yesteryear. We were a little taken aback by the lack of crowd, but by 11 pm the place was packed as usual. It was a pleasant evening listening to some of my favourite music after such a long hiatus.

Once back home, I was bewildered by the little lights illuminating our entire housing complex. Clearly Durga Puja is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date