Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Advertsing Options and Justice Prevails

Yesterday I was out for lunch and I chanced upon two Reva's that had the sticker behind them. I had seen a hoarding a couple of days ago and was wondering why they would be advertising the Reva. Now I'm beginning to get it. The Car as it is, is quite a head turner and to use it to attract people makes a lot of sense.

Also while walking down Park Street I finally came across the vigil being kept for Rizwanur and the crazy posters. The good news is that the Judiciary has passed its judgement that a CBI probe be initiated.
And yesterday my brother Rajdeep, launched the website of his company, www.saffire.in. So anybody interested in real estate can get in touch with him.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your blog, waiting for more such blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Bike Rentals in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts till date