We came up to a little bit of of traffic jam and I realised that we were at a Railway Crossing. I quickly jumped out of the car and as I heard the Loud horn of the approaching train I dashed to the crossing about 10 cars ahead and managed to get a quick capture at a Railway Crossing as this Double Heading consist blasted past.
But I also realised that we would cross this train as we drove on the highway past the crossing. Sure enough after a while I noticed the train on our left as the Railway line weaved through this amazing hilly terrain. Finally I did manage to capture the locos with the beautiful scenery in the background.
Loco No.: 11548 | Loco Class: WDM-3D | Sub Class: | Shed Name(code): Vishakapatnam (VSKP) | Manufacturer Serial Number: WDM-3D-448 | Manufactured Date: | Manufacturer: Central Railway Loco Workshop, Parel (Parel) | Loco Name: | Status: In Service | Old Loco Class: | Livery: VSKP maroon/cream/orange | Comments: Air brake only. Daulat Ram DBR. APU fitted
Loco No.: 11515 | Loco Class: WDM-3D | Sub Class: | Shed Name(code): Vishakapatnam (VSKP) | Manufacturer Serial Number: WDM-3D-415 | Manufactured Date: 2014-05-16 | Manufacturer: Diesel Loco Modernisation Works (DLMW) | Loco Name: | Status: In Service | Old Loco Class: | Livery: VSKP maroon/cream/orange | Comments: Air brake only. Daulat Ram DBR
Prompt access to emergency medical transport is often the difference between life and death. With growing awareness and demand, Air Ambulance Services in Kolkata have emerged as an essential component of the city's emergency response system. Not only do these services provide speedy transfers, but they also provide continuous medical care during transportation to advanced care facilities. It's comforting to know such excellent assistance is on hand when it's needed most. I hope more individuals hear about these services and realize their importance in dire situations
ReplyDelete