Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Early Morning Shoot for an Ad Campaign
This was one of the second campaign shoot I was going to be in. I had done one with Roopa Ganguly just a month ago and this one had me lifting weights. Of course the other great thing was that my SWIFT also got to be in one of the shoots. So now my SWIFT had professional Modelling experience.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FEATURED BLOG POST
A Day at RAIL UTSAV 2025
PMW's IR WAG9 & WAP7 Models in HO Scale. I recently had the opportunity to attend RAIL UTSAV 2025 , organised by the Rail Enthusia...
POPULAR BLOG POSTS
-
Since we were already out and dinner was calling, we decided to keep things light and find somewhere nearby. A quick search by my wife produ...
-
Pyramid & Sphinx Our last excursion to Eco Park in Rajarhat dates all the way back to February 2015. Since then, a myriad of transforma...
-
I was in Bangalore and this was the only place I actually wanted visit. So here I am taking the tour of India's first aerospace muse...
No comments:
Post a Comment