Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

B2B movies at FAME

I don’t know what the Big deal about this latest Batman movie was. I guess one man’s death has created hype and the producers are laughing all the way to the bank with Heath Ledger’s performance as the Joker in The Dark Knight. The movie is great in terms of its cinematography and the action scenes are great. But apart from Heath Ledger’s performance the plot and movie are quite lack luster. So imagine my disappointment having watched this movie after the whole world had watched it and kept saying to me in shock “you haven’t watched Dark Knight?” Well now I have and I don’t understand what the big fuss is all about.

To add fuel to the fire, I watched another movie straight after this. I mean literally after this. I came out of one of the halls at FAME South City and went into another one to watch a disaster of disasters movie called WANTED. Why? I have no clue! OK maybe because it had Angelina Jolie and Shia Lebouf and the promise of some kick-ass action. The action was over the top and seriously nowhere close to believable. Angelina’s titillating exit from the water baring a lot of skin and tattoos also couldn’t save this plot. But there’s no doubt that she’s hot. So if that works for you, go watch this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts till date